This super-efficient woodstove recharges your phone, camera, and other small USB-compatible devices. Via a thermocouple, heat from the flames converts to electricity and loads an internal battery to top up your gadgets. It also powers a 2-speed fan, running a stove so lean and mean that less than 60 grams of dry wood boils 1L of water in under 5 minutes. The BioLite CampStove happily burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, and other biomass. Keep your gizmos charged without endless hand cranking or worrying about cloudy days. Campers and preppers rejoice.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 2W at 5V. Peak is 4W at 5V.
- Charging times vary depending on the device and fire strength. For reference, 20 minutes of charge time typically powers an iPhone® 4S for 60 minutes of talk time.
- Pot weight limit is 3.6kg.
- Includes stove, fire-lighter, instructions, stuff sack, and USB cord for internal battery charging. USB cables for individual devices not included.
- Battery requires intial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 21.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.