The barefoot feel and freedom of the famous FiveFingers foot gloves from Vibram® in a cross-training-specific version for women.
- Uppers are stretch polyester fabric and nylon mesh with reflective strips.
- Speed lacing system accommodates wider feet and higher insteps.
- Seamless Aegis microfibre footbeds reduce friction.
- Midsoles are 2mm polyurethane for flexible minimalist protection and cushioning.
- Outsoles are 4mm Vibram TC-1 performance rubber for grip and protection for a variety of cross-training activities.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.