Minimalist foot gloves with cut-outs in the uppers to give your feet lots of breathing room. They offer the famous FiveFingers barefoot feel and freedom, and have thick 4mm midsoles and lightly lugged outsoles for protection on land-based weekend excursions.
- Uppers are polyester mesh with open spaces to keep your feet cool.
- Reflective surfaces for visibility in low light.
- Speed lacing system accommodates wider feet and higher insteps.
- Comfortable padded tongues.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsoles protect your feet.
- Outsoles are 4mm Vibram® TC-1 Dura performance rubber for traction on trails and rugged terrain.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.