We may not all be pro riders, but wearing pro gear can make a Sunday ride better, faster, smoother. Two-thirds of aerodynamic resistance is created by the rider, so even small reductions make big differences. Castelli® has fine-tuned the design of these bib shorts with years of constant testing, including 4 years of testing by the pros, so that you can shave crucial seconds off your time.
- Made of breathable polyester, nylon, and elastane.
- Open chest keeps you from overheating.
- No inner-leg seams means chafe-free pedalling.
- Giro3 single-layer engineered gripper keep shorts in place.
- 2 rear reflective inserts for nighttime visibility.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for outstanding comfort and air flow over long distances.
- Designed to be worn with the Free Jersey FZ.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.