The formula for comfortable summer riding. These nicely padded gloves have soft, gel-padded palms and cooling mesh backs that let your hands breathe.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palms are perforated for breathability.
- Gel padding absorbs shocks from bumps and potholes.
- Silicone palm grips for slip resistance.
- Mesh inserts on the back keep you cool.
- Hook-and-loop wrist tabs for quick, easy adjustment.
- Reflective piping adds nighttime visibility.
- Microsuede sniffle panels.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.