This innovative rescue device is designed for crevasse falls. Use it for a self-rescue or to hoist another member of your rope team. It dramatically simplifies rescue operations and saves time, as it does not require a Z-pulley system. When attached to your harness (self-rescue) or an anchor point (rescue of a team member) it then requires you to clip the 2 clamps to the rope. A compact 6-fold pulley, which connects the two rope clamps, is operated by pulling the handle.
- For mountaineers, ski mountaineers, alpinists, and anyone who travels on glaciers.
- Please note that training and skills are still required to arrest falls, anchor the rope, check the victim, and prepare the crevasse lip.
- Attaches to a harness to ensure it is within easy reach at all times.
- System includes 2 compact rope clamps with an integrated 6-fold pulley and reverse lock.
- Includes a safety card with brief instructions for crevasse rescue.
- CE EN 567 certified.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.