La Sportiva Omega GTX Backpacking Boots - Women's
Classic Italian backpacking boots that bring you big-load capability while allowing you to move nimbly across trails or up the via ferrata. The midsoles balance protection and stability with lightness and flexibility for technical terrain, while GORE-TEX® linings keep the weather out. So go make friends with rock, dirt, and mud.
- Uppers are rugged Idro-Perwanger leather.
- Nubuck leather cuffs and Cordura®/LYCRA® gussets ensure snug, comfortable ankle seals.
- GORE-TEX membranes keep water out while letting your feet breathe.
- Insoles are 7mm Ergoflex EVA.
- Midsoles feature half-length torsion plates with anti-torsion TPU inserts and soft EVA for shock absorption.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Sasslong with offset lugs for gripping sketchy terrain, and an Impact Brake System for controlled descents.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.