A mini version of an adult's pack, the Fox lets you introduce young hikers to the joy of the outdoors while equipped with a comfortable pack.
- Alpine back system has two padded foam strips to provide carrying stability and to create a ventilation chimney. Breathable MeshTex is used on all contact points.
- Vari-Quick shoulder harness adjusts the length quickly and easily. Straps are trimmed in Soft-Edge material.
- Straps for holding trekking poles or ice axes.
- Gear loops on hipbelt.
- Bellows pockets on the sides.
- Pull-forward hip adjustors are easy to tighten even with a heavy load.
- Zippered pocket on top of lid and a zippered pocket underneath for valuables.
- Access to the main compartment through the top or a zippered opening at the base.
- Side compression straps and daisy chains for attaching extra items.
- Sternum strap with a built-in emergency whistle.
- Hydration system compatible holds up to 3L water reservoir.
- SOS label inside with international signaling information.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Volume||30 + 4L|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.