The legendary Expedition Booties, at the end of hard day out on ice, snow or rock they coddle your feet in 3 layers of warm PrimaLoft insulation. EVA midsoles, grippy bottoms and water-resistant-breathable shells keep you sure-footed and dry if you need to cross snow on the way to the outhouse.
- Shells are windproof, waterproof-breathable Pertex Endurance. Unsealed seams mean the booties are highly water-resistant, but not fully waterproof.
- Insulation is quick-drying PrimaLoft, which provides warmth even if damp.
- Soft, brushed polyester insole linings add comfort.
- EVA midsoles insulate and cushion foot bottoms.
- Toggled instep drawcords allow a custom fit and banish heat-robbing voids.
- Toggled top drawcords keep extension cuffs up and debris out.
- Wrap-around rands for added abrasion resistance.
- Anti-slip soles reduce pratfalls.
- Height to top of insulation is 22cm. To top of extension cuffs is an additional 30cm above the insulation.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|