Teva Tirra Leather Sandals - Women's
Open-toed amphibious sandals with adjustable hook-and-loop closures over the forefoot and at the instep to provide a secure, comfortable fit. Sturdy and versatile for trekking on trails, wandering shorelines, and onto sunny patio tables.
- Uppers are made of waterproof nubuck leather with a comfortable foam and mesh stretch lining. Leather is from a Leather Working Group certified tannery.
- Antimicrobial treatment helps to control odour.
- Teva Mush®-infused topsoles for comfort.
- Moulded EVA midsoles with padded heels to absorb shocks.
- Nylon shanks provide stability.
- Non-marking Durabrasion rubber outsole provides durable traction on dry land or slick, wet surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|