For those who crave a warm, spacious bed at the end of an adventurous day. The insulation in the Downmat Lite Pad is more compact an lighter than a foam-filled, self-inflating pad. To keep you centred as you sleep, it has baffled channels and air-filled pods around the perimeter.
- Outer 75-denier fabric is durable and stands up to rough ground.
- 650-fill duck down insulation provides 3-season warmth.
- Welded-through baffles add stability and reduce cold spots.
- Large, air-only outer cells keep you from rolling out of bed.
- Valve eliminates moisture build-up caused by inflating mats with your breath.
- Includes stuff sack, repair kit, and mini-pump.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.