Built for efficient paddling and smooth turning, the Earl gives you a sleek, swift ride for flatwater or waves. This is a great inflatable option for fitness paddling and SUP yoga too. And if you choose an inflatable SUP, you don't need to pay storage fees, or attach a big rack to your car.
- Diamond textured foam deck offers great grip and a non-slip surface. PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- C7 Leafield valve.
- 4 handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water. Rear handle can be used to attach a leash.
- 3 D-rings for lashing down gear.
- Volume and thickness offer supreme stability and suits paddlers of 85kg or more.
- Includes 3 flexible nylon fins, a high-pressure pump, a Kwik Check pressure gauge, and a repair kit.
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.