This Baron is beefy. At 6-inches thick, it has the volume to float large-scale paddlers. It offers great stability for river running, fitness paddling, or even SUP yoga, if that's your thing. And if you choose an inflatable SUP you don't need to pay storeage fees, or attach a big rack to your car.
- Diamond textured foam deck offers great grip and a non-slip surface. PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- C7 Leafield valve.
- 4 handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water. Rear handle can be used to attach a leash.
- 3 D-rings for lashing down gear.
- Volume and thickness offer supreme stability and suits paddles of 100kg or more.
- Includes 3 flexible nylon fins, a Wonder Pump 2HP, a Kwik Check pressure gauge, and a repair kit.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 4in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.