Get a little extra room to sprawl with the extra length and width of the Slater 2. Great for tall people or those who like some room. The weight and packed volume of this tent are super-reasonable, so it's an excellent choice for a hike, cycle tour, or paddling trip.
- All seams sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
- Door have mesh for bug protection and venting, and a polyester layer for full weather protection.
- Reflective guy lines and corners.
- 3 mesh pockets keep smaller items organized.
- Vestibule provides gear storage area and a weather-proof airlock for entries and exits.
- Hubbed poles and canopy clips allow super-fast set up.
- Includes 11 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
|Ideal for||Wilderness camping|
The number of average sized people that can comfortably sleep in the tent.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.01m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||48 x 13cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.