Pearl Izumi Sugar Shorts - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everyone needs a little sugar. These ride shorts have sweet 6-panel construction that delivers great mobility and exceptional fit. Their cushioned seat adds comfort on long rides. And the performance fabric effectively moisture management even in humid weather or overheated spin classes.
- Made of Select Transfer fabric with nylon and elastane for give. UPF 50+ rating.
- Inner waistband and leg detail is polyester and elastane.
- Dropped waistline sits comfortably low, and won't cut in when you're in full tuck.
- Silicone leg grippers prevent dreaded short creep.
- Women’s Tour 3D Chamois® has a pre-shaped liner with variable density padding and 4-way stretch for comfort.
- Reflective elements for heightened visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|5.5 in. (M)|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.