Sole Cork Flip - Women's
Comfortable cork flip-flops with anti-odour footbeds and toe ridges that encourage a natural gait.
- Uppers feature simple cork fabric webbing.
- Arch supports prevent your arches from collapsing and reduce plantar fascia strain, while allowing your feet to flex.
- Mouldable footbeds contour to your feet to distribute pressure, and improve balance and feel.
- Footbeds are treated with Polygiene® to control odours.
- Midsoles are sustainable cork, which reduces the amount of petroleum byproduct used and provides support, comfort, and durability.
- Deep heel cups provide natural cushioning, and help prevent your heels from slipping sideways.
- Metatarsal support pads lift and support the feet, easing them into a natural position and aiding recovery after wearing tight-fitting shoes.
- Toe ridges reduce the need to clench your toes as you walk, for a gait that is more natural than that allowed by many flip-flops.
- Outsoles are a non-marking blend of natural and synthetic rubbers.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Cork + synthetic|
|Footbed||Cork + synthetic|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|