MEC Super Burl Pants (34"inseam) - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
In the depths of grovelly offwidths and meat grinding cracks, you need a rugged layer between you and the rock. The cotton canvas used here is durable and has a little stretch so it won't inhibit stylish moves or protracted thrashing. A deep inseam gusset and knee darts aid overall mobility.
- Made of 98% organically grown cotton, with 2% spandex, in a weight that works through three seasons.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Half-length inseam gusset for mobility.
- 2 deep front pockets, 2 rear patch pockets, and 1 drop-in pocket on the right thigh.
- Knee darts.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.