MEC Super Burl Pants (34"inseam) - Men's
In the depths of grovelly offwidths and meat grinding cracks, you need a rugged layer between you and the rock. The cotton canvas used here is durable and has a little stretch so it won't inhibit stylish moves or protracted thrashing. A deep inseam gusset and knee darts aid overall mobility.
- Made of 98% organically grown cotton, with 2% spandex, in a weight that works through three seasons.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Half-length inseam gusset for mobility.
- 2 deep front pockets, 2 rear patch pockets, and 1 drop-in pocket on the right thigh.
- Knee darts.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.