When combined with a suitably strong line, this kit lets trained users quickly rig a Z-drag to free a paddlecraft. The loops and carabineers are colour coded for quick recognition.
- Safe, effective use requires swiftwater rescue training.
- 2 anodized aluminum pulleys.
- 4 anodized aluminum modified D locking carabiners.
- Pulleys and carabineers are CE and UIAA Certified.
- 2, 4-foot prusik loops, with 10% elongation @ 1000kg breaking strength.
- 14-foot length of 1-inch tubular webbing.
- 8-foot length of 1-inch tubular webbing.
- Includes a bag with mesh drainage. Does not include a pull line.