A full-finger slip-on glove for those who love big drops. The fit allows for maximum finger dexterity while shifting or braking. Padding on the thumb, palm, and back of the hand increases comfort and provides added protection when you’re tackling rooty, rocky trails.
- Backs made of breathable Airprene®, nylon, polyester, synthetic leather, and spandex.
- Palms made of soft yet tough synthetic leather and Airprene.
- Gel padding on the palms absorbs shocks and bumps.
- Silicone screened fingertips for enhanced grip.
- Soft pads on the thumbs for wiping sweat or your nose.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|