Lightweight gloves with cushy, snug neoprene across the knuckles.
- Made of synthetic leather with open-cell foam in key areas of the palms.
- Mesh on the finger side walls and expansion gussets for dexterity and control.
- Silicone trigger fingers increase grip in all riding conditions.
- Absorbent full terrycloth thumb.
- Reinforced finger caps and thumb crotch extends the life of the glove.
- Low-profile grab tab and hook-and-loop closure at wrist for easy on and off.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|