Designed for small, light paddlers, the Aries 150 is as dynamic as the water it travels. In tripping mode, it tracks efficiently along any course you set. In rougher stuff, it’s stable and forgiving. Generous rocker lets you carve down wave faces and through rock gardens. As you’re punching out of the surf zone, the bow slices easily through waves, and resurfaces quickly after far side plunges. If the sea wins a round, the low back deck lets you set up a solid roll.
- 4 hatches, including front deck and rear deck day hatches for on-water access.
- Cargo capacity for daytrips, overnights, or lightly packed weekends.
- Moulded thigh grips for paddling efficiency and control.
- Bow deck recesses let you store your spare paddle up front for rapid access.
- Planing hull and smooth chines are stable and forgiving in surf.
- Squared off stern extends waterline for improved speed and tracking, and helps bow lift when surfing.
- Skeg lets you adjust tracking and turning to conditions.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|