A light, stable coastal explorer that has what it takes to mix it up in moving water. Lots rocker and a flat midsection let you twist and turn on waves. As you’re punching out of the surf zone, the bow slices easily through waves, and resurfaces quickly after far side plunges. The Aries is sweeter than ever, with a day hatch behind the cockpit, moulded-in thigh grips, and front deck recesses that hold spare paddle securely.
- Connect seat with adjustable back rest, thigh grips and foot pegs.
- Squared-off stern increases waterline length for speed and tracking on tour.
- Smooth stern chines provide stability and forgiveness for paddlers new to surfing.
- Hard bow chines plane the boat quickly for fast pick-up when surfing.
- Low back deck and cockpit allows easier set-ups for rolls.
- 4 hatches provide lots of storage and access options.
- Full perimeter deck rigging.
- Security bar recess behind cockpit allows cable locking to roof racks and rigging deck mounted tow lines.
- Adjustable skeg lets you fine-tune tracking or turnablity to conditions.
|Length||4.8m (15ft. 9in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|