Whitewater agility meets touring capacity, thanks to genes spliced from the Pyranha Fusion and P&H Delphin. A radical new design you can paddle source-to-sea and on into the surf, nailing your moves all the way. Weave through toothy rivers and rock gardens with the progressive rocker. Drop the skeg for better tracking on flat water, and then use the planning hull, bow volume and slim stern to dance on waves and coastal swell.
- Whitewater spec roto-moulded hull delivers excellent stiffness, plus impact and abrasion resistance.
- Pyranah Connect outfitting with fully adjustable seat, hull stiffener and buoyancy pillars with full plate footrests, hip pads, and thigh grips for control and comfort.
- 4 hatches provide cargo capacity for extended exploration, plus ease of access on the water.
- Full deck rigging with paddle recesses.
- Subtle keel tracks well on the flat, loose and disengages easily on the surf.
- Flat space on front deck allows secure mounting of cameras, etc.
- Whitewater grab handles and end toggles increase safety in big water.
|Ideal for||Ocean play kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.2m (13ft. 8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|