MEC South Island SS Top - Women's
When you think about being comfy in warm island temperatures, wool might not be what springs to mind. But merino is a natural technical fabric that regulates your personal climactic zone in a wide range of temperatures. It resists odour, doesn't hold wrinkles and feels soft on bare skin. This particular number works as a solo piece, and pairs nicely with a light sweater or cotton scarf.
- Made of merino wool in a drapey jersey knit.
- Gathered sleeve detail slooks different from the others in your drawer.
- Hip length cut.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.