MEC South Island Tank - Women's
Breeze through summer in a lightweight, luxurious merino tank. The wool feels soft on bare skin, naturally resists odours, and breathes well for high noon bike rides. It also doesn’t hold wrinkles so it packs up neatly for weekend trips. Wear it solo to show off your shoulders or pair it with layers with the sun dips below the horizon.
- Made of merino wool in a drapey jersey knit.
- Gathered detail at front and unique back gives it a slightly dressy style.
- Hip length cut.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.