MEC RNB 4 Pants - Regular Inseam - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Classic pants for cragging, multi-day treks, or travelling. They’ve got a bit of spandex for spanning wide moves, and darts at the knee for easy high stepping. The drawcord waist holds them in place when you’re making good time on downhill sections of trail.
- Made of organically grown cotton with spandex.
- Zipper and button fly closure with internal drawstring to get the perfect fit.
- Lots of pockets to hold your stuff: 2 front slash pockets, 2 rear pockets, 1 cargo pocket.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.