MEC Livinit Pants - Women's
Dressing just got easier. These bottoms are so comfy that you’ll basically want to spend the rest of your life in them. They have plenty of pocket space so you can pack along the essentials, and the drawstring cuffs let you adjust the length in case you get the desire to go for an impromptu wade at low tide.
- Made from a moveable and earth-pleasing blend of organic cotton and spandex.
- 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets, and 2 cargo-style pockets.
- Low-rise waist with tapered legs and drawstring cuffs.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.