Not your regular sit-on-top, this kayak features a standing pad that lets you cast a line, take photos or paddle SUP-style. Lots of on-deck and internal storage, plus customizable mounting options for rods and instruments, ensure an organized and successful day on the water. Excellent tracking and stability, plus a little extra length, make the Moken 14 capable of handling larger lakes and coastal waters.
- Track rails allow modular, quick-release mounting and positioning of rod holders, GPS, depth sounders, or camera booms. Requires Uni-Trac mounts, sold separately.
- Oval bow hatch has 3 latches for quick, secure closing.
- Attachment point for stand-up leash located in the bow.
- Centre console has moulded-in bottle holders.
- Cup holders on either side of the seat to stay fully caffeinated or hydrated.
- Side net pocket beside the seat gives easy access to essentials.
- Side paddle park stores your paddle while you fish or relax.
- King Fisher seat provides all day comfort.
- Screw closure storage hatch behind seat.
- Each rear gunwale has 1 rod holder, and room for adding more.
- Bungi cords mounted on track eyes on rails, to adapt to all shapes and sizes of cargo.
- Moulded-in handles at bow and sides allow a secure grip off and on the water.
- Drain plug in the stern.
- Wheel in the Keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling.
- Rudder available separately.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.5m (14ft. 8in.)|