We may not all be pro riders, but wearing pro gear can make a Sunday ride better, faster, smoother. Two-thirds of aerodynamic resistance is created by the rider, so even small reductions make big differences. In wind tunnel testing, the Aero Race saves 10–12 watts of energy over entry-level jerseys, when riding at 40km an hour. Castelli® has updated the fit and stretch for this version of the Aero Race Jersey, so that more riders can slip it on, even if they’re not GC contenders at the grand tours.
- Made of durable polyester, with Velocity fabric on front and shoulders to manage moisture and keep you dry. Nervato fabric at arm holes improves aerodynamics.
- Mesh lining for breathability.
- Full-length front YKK® zipper with a cam lock so it doesn't work its way down.
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist.
- Giro3 arm elastic for a flat aerodynamic fit.
- 3 rear pockets.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|