Make the most of your globetrotting days and weekend outings. The stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and endures rough handling, but has the ease of cotton. Hike the local hills, stop for gelato, and meet up for dinner, without wondering if you need to change.
- Stretch twill is a nylon and spandex mix that looks like cotton, but with exceptional movement and durability.
- Pockets are lined with airy polyester mesh.
- Jean style cues: front slash pockets, back drop-in pockets, belt loops, and zipper fly.
- Cargo pockets with a snapped flap on the right, and a large drop-in pocket with smaller drop in pocket on top flap.
- Laser-cut coin pocket has a sleek finish.
- Cold wash, dry on low. No bleach, no dry cleaning. Iron on low if needed.
- Longer cut offers coverage and changes-up the traditional shorts silhouette.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|