MEC Amanita Shorts - Women's
MEC Amanita Shorts - Women's
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Durable, stretchy and breathable, these shorts set the bar for comfort on the trail or boulders. With gathered cuffs and a mid-rise waist, they look as good with a tank top, scarf, and flip flops as they do with a chalk bag or hydration pack.
- Made of ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Pull-on, drawcord-style elastic waist with faux fly.
- 2 deep front pockets, complete with drainage holes for water-based sports.
- 2 back pockets with hook-an-loop closures.
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort.
- Cuffed hems.
- Machine wash in cold without bleach or fabric softener. Hang to dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
The day you purchased your $5 MEC membership, you became part of a community that’s now four million members strong. You also became a shareholder in this Co-op. Your vote is both a right and a responsibility, and electing representatives you trust to provide informed oversight, passionate stewardship, and sound decision-making is an essential part of securing a vibrant future for MEC.
What you’re voting on
You choose the individuals you’d like to oversee your Co-op on the Board of Directors. Board members are the elected stewards of MEC, and serve three-year terms with the option to run again for a second term. Each year, members elect three candidates to sit on the Board.
Members also have the opportunity to vote on certain resolutions. Resolutions can provide direction to the Board, change our Rules of Co-operation, and affect the way we do business.
As a retail co-op, MEC is owned by its members and is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors elected by the membership. Our goal is strong and balanced leadership, and our nominations process helps us get there.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The nominations period for the 2017 election is now closed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to run for our Board who possess the skills, experience and values needed for MEC to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex retail environment. Three directors are elected annually and serve for a three-year term, with the option of running for a second term.
MEC’s Nominations Committee assesses all nominees to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The Board must recommend between 4 and 9 of the candidates based on the extent to which they meet MEC’s current needs.
Need more information?
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.