MEC Amanita Shorts - Women's
Durable, stretchy and breathable, these shorts set the bar for comfort on the trail or boulders. With gathered cuffs and a mid-rise waist, they look as good with a tank top, scarf, and flip flops as they do with a chalk bag or hydration pack.
- Made of ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Pull-on, drawcord-style elastic waist with faux fly.
- 2 deep front pockets, complete with drainage holes for water-based sports.
- 2 back pockets with hook-an-loop closures.
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort.
- Cuffed hems.
- Machine wash in cold without bleach or fabric softener. Hang to dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.