MEC Terrena Convertible Pants - Regular Inseam - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sometimes a good hike takes you from beating sun to misty, cool fog. That's where convertible pants come in handy. This pair zips off into shorts, and has colour coordinated zippers so you won’t mix up which leg bottom is right and which is left when you go into pants-mode.
- Made of a quick-drying, breathable blend of polyester and nylon, with DWR (durable water repellency) to resist water and dirt.
- Zippered slash pockets, zippered rear pockets, and a thigh pocket that closes securely with a snap.
- Internal drawstring, belt loops, and zippered fly with snap closure.
- Zip off into shorts, and have zippers at the ankles so you can slide them over your boots.
- Elastic closure on ankle hems to keep drafts and bugs out.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean, do not bleach.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.