Pair this extra-long tunic style shirt with leggings, shorts, or skinny jeans. The styling options give it range, so you can take it travelling and pull it into service for hiking or dining out. The polyester nylon blend stays crisp and cooling in the heat and the fabric blocks UV and dries out fast.
- Soft, peached ombre plaid fabrics are 63% polyester, 37% nylon with a UPF 20 rating.
- Heathered Chambray solid fabrics are 50% polyester, 41% nylon, 9% spandex with a UPF 50+ rating.
- Both fabrics are treated with a quick dry finish.
- Extra-long shirt tail hem.
- Chest pockets close with flaps and buttons.
- Gathered detail on center back adds a feminine touch.
- Back length (medium) is 82cm.
- Machine wash in cold water, do not bleach. Tumble dry on low and iron on low setting if needed. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.