MEC Vida Long-Sleeved Shirt - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pair this extra-long tunic style shirt with leggings, shorts, or skinny jeans. The styling options give it range, so you can take it travelling and pull it into service for hiking or dining out. The polyester nylon blend stays crisp and cooling in the heat and the fabric blocks UV and dries out fast.
- Soft, peached ombre plaid fabrics are 63% polyester, 37% nylon with a UPF 20 rating.
- Heathered Chambray solid fabrics are 50% polyester, 41% nylon, 9% spandex with a UPF 50+ rating.
- Both fabrics are treated with a quick dry finish.
- Sleeves can be rolled and secured with buttoned tabs.
- Extra-long shirt tail hem.
- Chest pockets close with flaps and buttons.
- Gathered detail on center back adds a feminine touch.
- Back length (medium) is 82cm.
- Machine wash in cold water, do not bleach. Tumble dry on low and iron on low setting if needed. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.