MEC Sparrowgrass Tank Top - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stand out at the trailhead, and fit in at the microbrewery. The tank's wicking fabric has a printed graphic, with a casual and no-fuss silhouette. DriRelease ECO fabric is an earth-pleasing combo of recycled and natural materials. Flattering darts give great shape, and racer-back straps offer a supportive fit.
- Made of recycled polyester and wool
- Antimicrobial finish reduces the number of trips you need to make to the laundro-mat when travelling.
- Comfort-enhancing features like a modest scoop neck and a slight dovetail hem.
- Cold wash, no bleach, no dry cleaning. Tumble dry and iron on low.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.