MEC Walkabout Pants 34" - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hike to a distant ridge or take the long way around the lake. These pants have classic jean-style details made better with the addition of spandex to promote movement. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish keeps the showers off until you find refuge from the rain. The classic design works with your base layers or your button down shirts.
- Woven twill is a nylon and spandex mix, for exceptional movement and resilience.
- DWR finish adds just-in-case weather proofing.
- Favourite jean style cues: belt loops, front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, key pocket, and zip fly.
- Side thigh welt pocket lets you keep necessities within reach.
- Articulated knees increase mobility.
- Cold wash, dry on low. No bleach, no dry cleaning. Iron on low if needed.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.