MEC Istrum Pants 34" - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Descended from the beloved River and Rad Pants, the Istrums are the ones for rock, rivers and trails. Durable fabric stands up to scratchy underbrush or grainy quartzite. The elastic waist does away with unnecessary zippers or buttons, and sits nicely under a harness. And a hit of stretch provides excellent movement and ease.
- Made of durable ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Drawcords at the hems seal out bugs or let you roll and secure them for river crossings.
- Gusseted crotch allows full movement.
- Drawcord elastic waist with faux fly.
- Jean-style front pockets, back pockets have Velcro® closures.
- Cold wash, no fabric softener, bleach, ironing, dry cleaning. Hang to dry.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.