Descended from the beloved River and Rad Shorts, the Istrums are the ones for rock, rivers and trails. Durable fabric stands up to rough handling and grainy quartzite. The elastic waist does away with unnecessary zippers or buttons, and sits nicely under a harness. And a hit of stretch provides excellent movement and ease.
- Made of durable ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Gusseted crotch allows full movement.
- Elastic waist with faux fly.
- Jean-style front pockets, back pockets have Velcro® closures.
- Cold wash, no fabric softener, bleach, ironing, dry cleaning. Hang to dry.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.