MEC Mochilero Convertible 32" Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Convertible pants to keep your options open when hiking and backpacking. Hook-and-loop tabs let you adjust the fit through the waist. Hem cords can be cinched closed when you encounter blowing sand or biting bugs.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying polyester and nylon blend with mechanical stretch and DWR (durable water repellency).
- Zip fly with snap closure.
- Belt loops and adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at each hip.
- Front pockets have glued-in zippers and zipper garages to prevent them from jingling.
- Zippered rear pockets.
- Cargo pocket closes with hook and loop.
- Knee darts allow easy movement.
- Zippers just above the knee convert them shorts, colour coding helps you re-attach them correctly.
- Shockcord hems keep out bugs and drafts.
- Machine wash in cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.