MEC Avar Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
This agreeable shirt comes in two different fabrics both with a quick dry finish and UV protection. The wicking fabric and is excellent for travel and for hiking in arid settings or steamy jungles.
- Heathered chambray stretch fabric (the Fog colour) is 50% polyester, 41% nylon, 9% spandex, and provide UPF 50+ coverage. Ombre plaids are woven 63% polyester, 37% nylon and have UPF 20 coverage.
- Buttons and tabs on sleeves.
- Chest pocket has a buttoned flap.
- Machine wash in cold water, no bleach. Tumble dry on low. Iron on low. Do not dry clean.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.