MEC Kestrel Short Sleeve Top - Men's
Great feel and inherent wicking properties (wool is amazing). This top is an effective stand-alone piece for trails and alpine routes. It also works well as an integral part of your layering system: the soft, wicking base.
- DriRelease fabric is recycled polyester blended with wool and finished with antimicrobial treatment.
- Graphic pattern on the front panel adds personality.
- Wool is sourced from farms who do not practice mulesing.
- Chain-stitched details for a little something extra at the shoulders.
- Cold wash, no bleach, no dry clean. Dry and iron on low, if needed.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.