MEC Codex Crew Sweater - Men's
Just when you thought your favourite alpine layer couldn't get better, we made it reversible. With wool jersey on one side and polyester mesh on the other, this lightweight sweater is ready to move and does its best work under a wind shell. When you get tired of one side, just flip it inside out and you've got another week of wear at least. Raglan sleeves move the seams off of your shoulders to create a smooth surface for your pack straps to sit on.
- Made of polyester, recycled polyester, and wool for crazy wicking and warmth.
- Polartec® Power Dry fabric is circular knit for increased permeability.
- Wool is non-mulesing.
- Raw edge hem details.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.