Get the benefits of an LPG stove: lightness, ease of use, and heat control, without the hassles: poor performance in cold or at altitude, and problems adding a windscreen. As a bonus with the Vega Stove, you can use your Outback Oven to create baked goods in camp. Invert the canister to maximize fuel consumption. The detached canister design recoups more heat from every cartridge, and reduces cooking times by up to 20%. The preheating tube ensures proper combustion and cold-weather performance.
- Precise flame control for simmering, baking, or snow melting.
- Detached canister design offers excellent stability with large pots or ovens.
- Includes a windscreen and storage bag.
- Windscreen has rounded edges for safety and 2 setting positions to accommodate large and small pots.
- Fuel canister available separately.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||16 x 16 x 7cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.