What legendary performances are made of. Fun colours and prints make these well-fitting bottoms a good option for your training days, stretching routines, and finish line celebrations.
- Solid-coloured quick drying capris are nylon and spandex. Heathered material is nylon, polyester, and spandex, and geospeckle and chevron prints are polyester and spandex.
- Lining, gusset, pocketing and trim are made from 100% polyester.
- Internal drop-in key pocket so there's no fumbling to get inside following a long run.
- Gusseted for easier movement.
- Wide, yoga style low-rise waistband sits comfortably across hips.
Wondering what to bring hiking? Even if you’re only planning to be out for a few hours on a day hike, it’s important to pack some essential items. Weather can change quickly outdoors, and something as simple as a rolled ankle might mean you’re out longer than expected.
The essentials for hiking and camping (or any activity in the backcountry) are often called “The 10 Essentials.” The 10 essentials list below is adapted from Mountaineering: Freedom of the Hills, which groups the essentials into systems.
Before you start packing
Be a smart hiker by being prepared. Knowledge and skills won’t fit in your backpack, but they’re critical to have – if you’re a beginner, check out local hiking groups and learn tips at MEC backcountry workshops. Know your route and plans before you leave, always leave a trip plan with a trusted friend, and make sure your footwear is trail-worthy and comfortable.
the 10 essentials (plus 1):
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|