Switch into high gear in this lightweight, weather-resistant shell. A streamlined silhouette cuts down on drag, and a stand-up collar protects you from the breeze that speed creates. Stretch panels across the chest and underarms means that mobility is with you for park bench push-ups and cool-down stretching. Elastic cordlocks on your hood keep your peripheral vision happening.
- Made of recycled polyester for a lightweight, breathable ride. DWR coating shucks off unexpected showers.
- Stretch panels are made from a moveable mix of recycled polyester and spandex.
- Full zip with chin guard means all unfortunate zipper incidents can be avoided.
- Hood with cordlocks for adjusting.
- 2 zippered front pockets keep stashables safe.
- Slight dovetail hem to provide that bit of extra back coverage from drafts.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|