MEC Inner Cadence Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Why let cold or dark stop you? This running shell blocks wind, shrugs off light precip, and breathes superbly through generous mesh vents. The hood prevents your ears from tingling on frosty evenings, while reflective elements ensure you shine when all around is inky black.
- Made of recycled polyester with a DWR-coating to help keep you dry in light rain.
- Polyester mesh under arms and across back for venting.
- Full zipper with chin guard.
- 2 mesh-lined zippered front pockets for warming your hands pre- and post-run.
- Slightly dropped rear hem keeps you covered.
- Reflective trim on the elbows, upper back and chest. Reflective stripe on the back near the bottom.
- Cordlocks at bottom hem to seal out drafts.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.