MEC Core Shot Long Sleeve - Men's
Great price point and fit for a shirt to wear through any athletic jaunt. Soft to touch, so you know it's going to feel amazing on, and super breathable, so you know that overheating won't be an issue.
- Made of lightweight recycled polyester that's treated with antimicrobial technology.
- Flat seams diminish chafing.
- Thumbholes to anchor the sleeves.
- Embossed side panels break up the look.
The BOB B-Safe 35 infant car seats is subject to a recall and requires inspection. Although no injuries have been reported, the manufacturer issued a recall of the chest clip on certain models.
The manufacturer, Britax Child Safety, Inc., has “determined that the center tab on the chest clip can break, presenting a choking hazard to an infant in the car seat.”
If your infant car seat is model number E9LT54A, E9LT54C, or E9LT55X5 and it was manufactured between November 1, 2015 and May 31, 2017, you should inspect the centre tab of the chest clip for cracks. The Date of Manufacture label is on the back of the car seat shell. Several other models of Britax infant car seats are affected by this recall. However, MEC only sold the BOB B-Safe 35.
For info and replacements
Replacement chest clips are only available from the manufacturer. They have not been provided to MEC. For more information, and to get a new chest clip sent to you, please see the Britax chest clip recall page.
If you’re uncertain about which BOB product you own, contact our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns). We can check your purchase history and confirm if your product is affected.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.