MEC Rhythm Long Sleeve - Women's
Commuting, trail riding, running, boot camp – if you're sweating, this top wants in on it. Lightweight, quick drying, and super breathable, it helps you go for hours when you're in the groove. A flattering silhouette, embossed panels, and reflective tape add interest.
- Made of quick drying recycled polyester, treated with Polygiene antimicrobial technology.
- Thumbholes, because they're awesome. And it's nice to have your sleeves stay in place when you're pulling on a top layer.
- Scalloped reflective detail at the centre back neck is both effective and eye-pleasing.
- Flat, contrast colour seams.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.