MEC Rhythm Short Sleeve - Women's
Choose your trail, choose your playlist, add your standby running tee and you're good to go. The ultralight fabric wicks, breathes and performs through any sweaty run or high-output training session.
- Made of recycled polyester that's light, breathable and quick to dry.
- Fabric has a Polygiene antimicrobial treatment.
- Contrasting flatlock seams lie flat against your skin and won't chafe over long distances.
- Scalloped reflective detail at back of neck.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.