Zero in on a goal. Then pull this jacket on and get there. Stretch fabric and a streamlined silhouette makes it more like a second skin than a bulky jacket. It works well as a layer to pull on when you start to cool down. Simple, no distractions, no irritations – just you getting things done.
- Made from a quick drying blend of polyester and LYCRA®.
- High collar is double layered for warmth.
- Drawcord lets you cinch in your collar when needed.
- 2 front zippered pockets to tuck your hands into on your stroll home after an evening Hatha class.
- Thumbholes, because they make life better.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|